Commercial Property Specialists
Whether you're starting a new business, needing to change locations or expanding, at Coast to Coast Property Brokers, my purpose is to help you find the perfect commercial space for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Autonomy. When you own your office space, you have control over your own improvements, without working anything through a property manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear view of costs per year.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and buying a commercial space is a large deduction.
- Additional income. Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will help fund your retirement.
Your next step is to begin your search with Coast to Coast Property Brokers. As a seasoned commercial agent, I'm accustomed to familiarizing myself with my clients' business needs in order to tailor your search for you. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? To get the most benefit from owning commercial real estate, you need my expertise with the local market and skill in securing the best fit your company's specific needs.