Purchasing Commercial Properties
At Coast to Coast Property Brokers, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Coast to Coast Property Brokers will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Autonomy - When you own your office space, you have control over your own property, without clearing anything through a property manager.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial property is at the top of the list.
- Additional income - Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
The items listed above just scratch the surface when pondering purchasing office space. We'll also need to investigate details such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a warehouse or loading dock? What ceiling height you require? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? Or, maybe you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 8505856466 for a consultation today.