Interested in Commercial Properties?
At Coast to Coast Property Brokers, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the perfect commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Coast to Coast Property Brokers will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Additional income. Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will help fund your retirement.
- Autonomy. When you own your commercial property, you have control over your own improvements, without clearing anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and purchasing a commercial property is a large deduction.
The items listed above are just the beginning when thinking about the purchase of office space. We'll also need to dive into details such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a warehouse or loading dock? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? What kind of growth do expect to experience in the next 10-15 years? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 8505856466 for a consultation today.