Locating Office Space
At Coast to Coast Property Brokers, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Coast to Coast Property Brokers will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Additional income - Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear picture of costs per year.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and buying a commercial space is a large deduction.
- Autonomy - When you own your building, you have control over your own space, without clearing anything through a property manager.
Your next step is to begin your search with Coast to Coast Property Brokers. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Do you expect to grow in the next 8 to 12 years? To get the most benefit from owning commercial real estate, you need my expertise with the local market and skill in securing the best fit your company's specific needs.