Purchasing Commercial Properties
At Coast to Coast Property Brokers, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Coast to Coast Property Brokers will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Autonomy - When you own your building, you have control over your own build-out, without working anything through a property manager.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial property is a large deduction.
- Additional income - As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
Your next step is to call Coast to Coast Property Brokers. As a seasoned commercial agent, I'm passionate about learning your business needs in order to tailor your search for you. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Do you expect to grow in the next 8 to 12 years? By combining my knowledge of Fort Walton Beach's market with the specific needs of your business, you'll get maximum benefit out of owning your business's real estate. Call 8505856466 for a consultation today.